- Minimum order: 50 units
- Only available for clients that already purchased the LITA Development Kit
- ARTIFICIAL VISION
- Localization: GPS with dead reckoning, IMU
- Communication: 4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.0
- CAN-FD interface (compatible CANBUS) to control actuators
- MULTICAM interfaces up to 4 cameras x 2-lane MIPI CSI-2
ABOUT LITA TM
LITA TM Carrier Board for NVIDIA is an ultra-small board designed to be used in robotics applications with AI, providing compatibility with NVIDIA Jetson NANO, TX2 NX, and XAVIER NX.
The board supplies the peripherals to have good accuracy in terms of localization, e.g. a built-in automotive-grade localization peripheral: a GPS with dead reckoning, offering an advantageous method to localise the device despite an intermittent satellite signal.
A LOCOSYS GPS module (encasing an IMU) provides a gyroscope, an accelerometer.
In regards to connectivity an M2.KEY B slot is to be used with a 4G/5G Modem to connect the board to the cloud, completing the communication with a Bluetooth 5.0 module.
For Computer Vision the LITA Carrier Board for NVIDIA Jetson processors provides Interfaces for 4 MIPI-CSI2 cameras offering an incredible opportunity to have 360 degrees to recognise objects and the CANBUS interface to communicate with the robot actuators.